Open Edition Matted artwork by Nature Artist Walfrido Garcia depicting the USS Missouri, an Iowa-class battleship known for its historical significance in World War II, anchored behind the Pearl Harbor National Memorial. The sun is emerging from the clouds and casting a warm glow over the water, reflecting the ship's silhouette against a vibrant sky and suggesting a moment of peace for the once-active warship.
Walfrido's matted paper prints use a bright white, premium luster finish, medium-weight (192gsm) fine art paper, along with archival-grade pigmented inks to provide incredible saturation, preserving highlights and shadows, and supporting crisp detail to showcase Walfrido's incredible art to discerning collectors! The embossed black-colored mat includes a brief biography of the artist attached to the back.
Mat Sizes (outside dimensions / print dimensions):
- 8in x 10in / print size 5in x 7in
(20cm x 25cm / print size 13cm x 18cm)
- 11in x 14in / print size 8in x 10in
(28cm x 36cm / print size 20cm x 25cm)
Shipping times for Walfrido Fine Art:
- Canvas giclée prints which will ship in 3-5 weeks due to production time.
- Paper giclée prints which will ship in 1-3 weeks depending on whether a frame is selected.
- All other in stock items including matted prints and apparel will ship in 3-5 days.
Tracking information is provided on all orders once the package is shipped. Both Domestic and International shipping options are available, and all orders can be shipped to most international destinations.